OU Movement
Shri.Krishnan
2011-06-22 05:18:28 UTC
Hi All,

We have AD Structure already in place, but we are doing reorg in AD
and we are looking to move one level up all the OU's Below is the over
OU structure

Old OU Structure

ABC.DEF.test.com
|_Region Name
|_Country Name
|_State Name
|_ Users
|_ Computers

New Structure

ABC.DEF.test.com
|_Country Name
|_State Name
|_ Users
|_ Computers

We want to delete the "Region Name" OU from our domain, and move all
the "COuntry Level" OU one level up.
Currently "Region Name" contains two group policy linked. one is
Default Domain policy and other one is for software settings.

So my question is if i move all the OU's one level up what will be
changes/impact in Group Policy.

What needs to monitor other than replication to check the replication
on all domain controllers?

Please suggest.

Thanks
Shri.K
[...]