no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper
Jorge de Almeida Pinto [MVP]
2006-05-01 19:10:21 UTC
see if the following helps
MS-KBQ839880_How to troubleshoot RPC Endpoint Mapper errors in Windows
Server 2003
--
Cheers,
(HOPEFULLY THIS INFORMATION HELPS YOU!)

# Jorge de Almeida Pinto # MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

BLOG --> http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/default.aspx
* This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights!
* Always test before implementing!

I try to join a laptop to a domain. The server is 2003. I keep getting
errors
messages
"the following error occurred attempting to join the domain. There are no
more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper."
I tried enablinga nd disabling the firewall but got the same results. What
do you think the problem is?? Please advise. thanks!
chriss3 [MVP]
2006-05-01 19:12:49 UTC
Hello Rob.
Have a look at the follow KB article.
How to troubleshoot RPC Endpoint Mapper errors
(839880) - Describes how to recognize and troubleshoot RPC Endpoint
Mapper errors when you use the Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools and
the Windows Server 2003 Support Utilities that are available on the Windows
Server 2003 CD-ROM.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839880/en-us
--
Regards