Account Disabled - Attribute
Hutch
2006-04-27 14:17:02 UTC

I have been asked to pull an export from our Active Directory (2003),
containing all user accounts. I have also been asked to find out which ones
are disabled.

I have used csvde -f adusers.csv -r objectCategory=users to get my user
account info. What I would like to to, is run a separate export, and pull
only the user accounts that are disabled. So far, have not been able to find
the answer to this.

Anyone have some ideas??

Thanks,
chriss3 [MVP]
2006-04-27 17:17:08 UTC
dsquery user * -disabled
--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson

http://www.chrisse.se - Active Directory Resources
Hi,
Thanks,
Hutch
2006-04-27 18:51:01 UTC
dsquery failed:Value for 'startnode' has incorrect format.
Post by chriss3 [MVP]
dsquery user * -disabled
--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
http://www.chrisse.se - Active Directory Resources
Hi,
Thanks,
kj
2006-04-27 22:00:18 UTC
Do;

dsquery user domainroot -disabled

...or use "forrestroot" as indicated
--
/kj
Post by Hutch
dsquery failed:Value for 'startnode' has incorrect format.
Post by chriss3 [MVP]
dsquery user * -disabled
--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
http://www.chrisse.se - Active Directory Resources
Post by Hutch
Hi,
I have been asked to pull an export from our Active Directory (2003),
containing all user accounts. I have also been asked to find out which ones
are disabled.
I have used csvde -f adusers.csv -r objectCategory=users to get my user
account info. What I would like to to, is run a separate export, and pull
only the user accounts that are disabled. So far, have not been able
find
the answer to this.
Anyone have some ideas??
Thanks,
kj
2006-04-27 22:20:03 UTC
Actually just;

dsquery user -disabled

should work just fine.
--
/kj
Post by Hutch
dsquery failed:Value for 'startnode' has incorrect format.
Post by chriss3 [MVP]
dsquery user * -disabled
--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
http://www.chrisse.se - Active Directory Resources
Hi,
Thanks,
d***@yahoo.co.in
2006-04-28 01:30:35 UTC
Just get a tool from this search

Google Search:
http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=Free+Disabled+Reports+%22Active+Directory%22&btnG=Search&meta=
Joe Richards [MVP]
2006-04-28 14:00:16 UTC
oldcmp -report -age 0 -onlydisplayed -users -show

Author of O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition
www.joeware.net

---O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition now available---

http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm
Hi,